Take Action for Indigenous Rights
- Attend a Powwow!
- Check out campaigns by National Congress of American Indians.
- Support Indigenous-owned businesses, and visit Indigenous Festival Bazaar in Boston.
- Register to Vote! And vote for politicians who believe in reparations for Indigenous people and communities!
- Tell Congress: No Big Oil Bailout!
- Supporting Women and Families
- Upholding Constitutional Rights
- Boycott and Divest
- Greening Standing Rock
- Justice for Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women
- Help raise awareness and bring justice to the missing and murdered indigenous women
- Stand With Mashpee
- Native Lives Matter
- Cultural Survival
- Indian Law Resource Center
- Safe Woman, Strong Nation
- Lakota People's Law Project
- Native American Heritage Association
- First Nations Development Institute
- Native American Rights Fund
- Adopt a Native Elder Program
- Survival International
- Coalition to Stop Violence Against Native Women
- Amnesty International
- The Red Nation
- Read the full text of the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples
- Recovering the Sacred: the Power of Naming and Claiming, by Winona LaDuke
- Spirit Car: Journey to a Dakota Past, by Diane Wilson
- The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven, by Sherman Alexie
- What Does Justice Look Like?, by Waziyatawin
- Native American Today
- Vision Maker Media
- Red Power Media
- Books from Living Justice Press
- Indian Country Today
Movies, Documentaries, and Series
- This Land
- Native America Calling
- All My Relations
- Teaching Tolerance, to help teachers and schools educate children
- Media Indigena
- Native Opinion
- The forgotten minority in police shootings, by Elise Hansen from CNN
- Addressing the Epidemic of Missing & Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls, by Carolyn Smith-Morris from Cultural Survival
- Indigenous Knowledge Can Help Solve the Biodiversity Crisis, by Hannah Rundle from Scientific American
- Native Americans Want to be Included in Race Talks, by Associated Press
- Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls in Canada, by Jennifer Brant
- What Indigenous Rights Have to Do With Fighting Climate Change, by Andre Pagliarini
A compilation of books, movies, articles, and ways to take action to protect Black lives
Extinction Rebellion Boston speaks out on the murder of George Floyd
Nadia Colburn, PhD and member of Extinction Rebellion Media team, discusses how to talk about the climate and ecological crisis with family and friends.
Tue Sep 22nd @ 6 p.m.
Wed Sep 23rd @ 3 p.m.
Wed Sep 23rd @ 5:30 p.m.