Below is a quick orientation of how to create or edit pages (a.k.a. articles), link them together, and format text. More details are available on this demo site.
- create a new page: click the rightmost grey button with arrow in upper right corner and click on "New article below..." (this requires you to be logged in)
- edit page: click "Edit" link at the top of the page (this requires you to be logged in)
- links are a bit tricky, but the basic idea is link text in square brackets followed by the URL in parentheses.
[text that is shown](location of page being linked to)
- TO DO: adding images
- TO DO: adding documents such as PDFs
- style text with the buttons above the text box - or text formatting can be done with a shorthand syntax called markdown:
- headers: (1 to 6 #'s), e.g. ###### A Page Section --->
A Page Section
- bold: **heavy text** ---> heavy text
- italic: _emphasized text_ ---> emphasized text